- Nutrient support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients based on scientific recommendations
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
PreNatal Nutrients is formulated support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women. PreNatal Nutrients supports hormone, neurotransmitter, DNA, protein and energy production as well as optimal neural and cellular development.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Women of child-bearing age, pregnant women, lactating women
- Best when combined with EPA/DHA essentials
- 1 mg of folate from 40% folic acid and 60% Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Increased vitamin D based on revised RDA requirements for pregnancy
- Vitamin K to support healthy carboxylation of proteins for blood clotting and bone
- 100 mg of choline to support fetal central nervous system development
- 1 mg of folate from 40% folic acid and 60% L-5-MTHF for optimal neural and cellular development
- 27 mg of iron and 150 mcg of iodine to meet enhanced requirements during pregnancy
- 100 mg of choline to support hormone, neurotransmitter, DNA, protein and energy production
- Specially formulated based on accepted scientific recommendations for nutrient requirements during pregnancy
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2,400 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 70 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 15 mcg (600 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 12 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 90 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 1.6 mg
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.7 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2.2 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF, and 40% folic acid) 1,667 mcg DFE (600 mcg L-5-MTHF; 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2.6 mcg
- biotin 300 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 6 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 100 mg
- calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) 200 mg
- iron (as iron glycinate) 27 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 80 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 120 mcg
- molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin) 450 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- DimaCal® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malates covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904 and patents pending.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.