Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Helps the body resist the onset of osteoporosis†
- Promotes bone health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
ࠂ� with Ipriflavone is a mineral, vitamin and herb based formula created to promote skeletal system strength and help resist the onset of osteoporosis†. One serving (7 capsules) contains 900 mg of calcium, a mineral essential to the functionality of the skeletal system, as well as other minerals that support and enhance calcium absorption.
+CAL+® with Ipriflavone
- Amount Per Serving
- three vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10.7 mcg (428 IU)
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 214 mcg
- calcium (as calcium citrate/malate) 400 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 49 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate) 12 mg
- copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate) 2.1 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 0.85 mg
- ipriflavone 214 mg
- silica (from bamboo (Bambusa spp.) extract (stem and leaf)) 9 mg
- other ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.