Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Provides cardiovascular support
- Supports cellular energy metabolism
- Contains 100% natural, trans-isomer, fermented material
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
CoQ10 I-Carnitine Fumarate provides advanced cardiovascular support by facilitating enhanced cellular energy, particularly energy for the heart.
- Combined with l-carnitine fumarate to support mitochondrial energy production and heart muscle energy
- l-Carnitine has also demonstrated the potential to moderate lactate levels and promote oxygenation of heart tissue
CoQ10 l-Carnitine fumarate
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- l-carnitine (free-form) (from l-carnitine fumarate) 680 mg
- coenzyme Q10 120 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- L-Carnitine Fumarate is a stable, highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine from Sigma-tau HealthScience USA, Inc. (BIOSINT).
- Kaneka Q10® is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.