Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Comprehensive B vitamin supplement with enhanced levels of vitamin B6 to support proper functioning of the nervous system and healthy cognitive function.
- Includes researched and activated forms, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate and folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate
- Enhanced with vitamin B6 to promote healthy neurological function
- Offers vitamin B12 in a unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Includes choline and inositol to support healthy methylation and cognitive function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
B6 Complex Plus offers a comprehensive blend of B vitamins with enhanced levels of vitamin B6 packed into one easy-to-take supplement. B vitamins are supportive for cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health, while vitamin B6 is particularly supportive for proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 100 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 67% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 15 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide and 9% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)) 110 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 5% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 200 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin,30% adenosylcobalamin and 30% hydroxycobalamin HCl) 1,000 mcg
- biotin 400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 100 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 12 mg
- inositol 25 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal.