Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosisdagger;
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Calcium K/D is a calcium dietary supplement with vitamins K and D for optimal bone and cardiovascular support.
**When providing adequate calcium throughout life as part of a well balanced diet.
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin K1 100 mcg
- calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) 400 mg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinione-7) 30 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- DimaCal® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malates covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904 and patents pending.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals.