Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Supports the livers natural detoxification process and cellular health
- Made from broccoli and other naturally-sourced ingredients
DIM Detox promotes healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism to support the liver
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex 100 mg
- (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine and silica)
- (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- calcium-D-glucarate 100 mg
- broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant) 100 mg
- (standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane)
- HMRlignan™ (from Norway spruce knot wood) 10 mg
- (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol)
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 200 mg
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 200 mg
- milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract (seed) 150 mg
- (standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- l-methionine (free-form) 200 mg
- glycine (free-form) 100 mg
- taurine (free-form) 100 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- HMRlignan™ is a trademark of Linnea Inc.
- BioResponse DIM® is a trademark of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO. U.S. Patent 6,086,915.
- This product contains calcium D-glucarate, the use of which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and protected by U.S. Patent 7,662,863.
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.