PS Plus 60's
- Supports memory and mental processing
- Supports cognitive function in healthy aging adults
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
PS Plus combines soy-free phosphatidylserine with a fruit and vegetable antioxidant blend to create a formula that supports healthy cognitive function. PS Plus supports overall learning, recall and processing capacity.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
PS Plus provides Sharp-PS® GREEN, a soy-free, sunflower lecithin-derived phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine (PS) is the most abundant phospholipid in the brain, where it supports neuron membrane fluidity, signal transduction and cell-to-cell communication for healthy neurocognitive function. PS provides support for normal age-associated memory decline in the elderly as well as support for overall learning, recall and processing capacity. These effects on cognitive performance were also observed in a study of young adults. The efficacy of Sharp-PS® supporting mental capabilities in elderly persons with mild, age-related memory loss was explored in an open label study. The results suggest support for memory recognition, memory recall, verbal recognition and verbal recall. PhytoMemory proprietary blend provides an antioxidant and phytochemical complex from blueberry, strawberry and spinach.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin) (soy-free)150 mg
- PhytoMemory proprietary blend150 mg
- providing wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit), orleans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit), and spinach (Spinacia oleracea) extract (leaf)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate, ascorbyl palmitate
- Sharp-PS® is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.