- Provides advanced antioxidant support
- Helps maintain cell and tissue health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
PureCell is an antioxidant and adaptogen blend designed to help provide advanced antioxidant support and maintain cell and tissue health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This formula offers advanced antioxidant and adaptogen support for maintaining cell health and protecting healthy tissue. Antioxidant vitamins and minerals promote healthy cell function and cell longevity, as indicated in numerous trials involving over 8,500 individuals. Adaptogens are important for physiological and cellular homeostasis and have positive effects on immune function and oxidative stress. This product was designed to:
- Offer intracellular as well as extracellular antioxidant protection with alpha lipoic acid
- Target superoxide anion, hydrogen peroxide and hydroxyl radicals with coenzyme Q10, maintaining the integrity of cellular membranes
- Replenish glutathione, scavenge free radicals, and promote liver function with n-acetyl-l-cysteine and selenium
- Support healthy cyclooxygenase enzyme activity with curcumin
- Support macrophage, natural killer cell and T-cell activity with astragalus
- Promote healthy cell signaling and gene expression at the cellular level while encouraging overall energy and vitality with ashwagandha and Panax ginseng
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 0) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- coenzyme Q10100 mg
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form)100 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)75 mg
- ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root)180 mg
- (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root)150 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) extract (root)150 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% ginsenosides)
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (decaffeinated)100 mg
- (standardized to contain 90% total tea catechins and 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) extract (root)87 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Kaneka Q10® is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Take with food. If you have liver problems, any other health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health care practitioner before use.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.