PureGenomics® Multivitamin 60's
- Supports common genetic polymorphisms
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
PureGenomics® Multivitamin is a multivitamin and mineral complex to support the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations. PureGenomics® Multivitamin supports healthy cognitive function as well as macular and retinal health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Men and women age 18 and over
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- Includes activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, riboflavin-5'-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine and 800 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Contains 25 mcg (1,000 IU) vitamin D to support healthy VDR activity
- Convenient, one-capsule-per-day dosing
- Addresses the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with B vitamins and choline
- Enhanced choline levels for healthy cognitive function
- Supports macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 27% beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 20 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 60 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 3 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 3 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin) 1,000 mcg
- biotin 300 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 10 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 25 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 20 mcg
- BenfoPure® benfotiamine 3 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 56 mg
- inositol 25 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal.