PureGenomics® B-Complex 120's
- Comprehensive B vitamin supplement
- Provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine, and 800 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
PureGenomics® B-Complex is designed to address the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with a unique blend of B vitamins in highly researched and activated forms. Methylation is a key regulator of genetic expression and cellular function. Healthy methylation is vital for cellular health, DNA synthesis, hormone and neurotransmitter production, and energy metabolism. Optimal levels of B vitamins have been associated with cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health. B vitamins are essential to basal mitochondrial function as metabolic coenzymes, playing a key role in energy production and nutrient metabolism. Folate is offered in this formula as Metafolin® 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate, providing support for individuals with genetic variations in the MTHFR gene. Vitamin B12 is offered as a combination of hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues. It is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism and healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin. Benfotiamine is a lipid-soluble, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)25 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 67% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))15 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide)50 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 20% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))50 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)800 mcg
- biotin400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)100 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)40 mg
- inositol25 mg
- BenfoPure® benfotiamine3 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber, ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.