- Supports glucose metabolism and lipid utilization
- Promotes weight management
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
PureLean® Nutrients promotes healthy weight management by supporting healthy glucose metabolism and lipid utilization. PureLean® Nutrients also supports healthy lipid antioxidant protection and protein metabolism.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)250 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)250 mcg
- biotin1,500 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)25 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)20 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate)75 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)75 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)35 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- manganese (as manganese citrate)1 mg
- chromium (as ChromeMate® chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate)50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)50 mcg
- inositol62 mg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)212 mcg
- MacularSynergy Complex
- FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
- zeaxanthin500 mcg
- Metabolic GlycoPlex
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)150 mg
- cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract (dried bark)50 mg
- l-carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine)25 mg
- Metabolic LipidPlex
- taurine (free-form)150 mg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf)50 mg
- (providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- pterostilbene20 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Beijing Tang-An Nutrition & Healthcare Products Co., Ltd.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.