PureLean® Pure Pack 30 packets
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism and lipid utilization
- Promotes healthy weight management†
- Convenient daily packet for easy dispensing
PureLean® Pure Pack is designed to support healthy glucose metabolism and lipid utilization to help weight management†. For best results, consume PureLean® Pure Pack as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
PureLean® Pure Pack
- Amount Per Serving
- seven capsules contain:
- total fat1 g
- cholesterol< 5 mg
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)250 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate and natural tocopherols)34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)250 mcg
- biotin1,500 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)25 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)20 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate)75 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate and 62% magnesium glycinate)195 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)35 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- manganese (as manganese citrate)1 mg
- chromium (as ChromeMate® chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate)50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)212 mcg
- inositol62 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
- zeaxanthin500 mcg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)350 mg
- GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend138 mg
- providing 25 mg polyphenols from Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
- cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract (dried bark)50 mg
- l-carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine)25 mg
- taurine (free-form)1,150 mg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf)50 mg
- (providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- pterostilbene20 mg
- fish oil concentrate (from anchovies, sardines, mackerel)900 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)300 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)200 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, rice maltodextrin, natural lemon flavor, rosemary leaf extract, natural tocopherols
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- GlucoPhenol® is a registered trademark used under license by Pure Encapsulations.
- CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Beijing Tang-An Nutrition & Healthcare Products Co., Ltd.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Take 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.