- Designed to support key pivot points in immune function, including neutrophil and NK cell response, and cytokine production
- Supports healthy cell-mediated immunity with a comprehensive blend of nutrients and reishi mushroom extract
- Includes the adaptogen eleuthero to promote physiological balance and moderate occasional stress, including corticosterone activity, cytokine balance and nutrient metabolism
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Available exclusively from Pure Encapsulations®, PureResponse™ Multivitamin was designed to support key pivot points in immune function, including neutrophil and Natural Killer (NK) cell response, and cytokine production. This first-of-its kind, unique formulation supports healthy cell-mediated immunity with a comprehensive blend of nutrients and reishi mushroom extract. It also includes the adaptogen eleuthero to promote physiological balance and moderate occasional stress, including corticosterone activity, cytokine balance and nutrient metabolism. PureResponse™ Multivitamin features enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins, including pre-formed vitamin A, 125 mcg (5,000 IU) vitamin D3, vitamin E with mixed tocopherols, and both vitamin K1 and K2. To accommodate the needs of patients with self-tissue response, PureResponse™ Multivitamin is free from iron, copper, iodine and manganese.
*As of 10/4/2019 among leading professional brands.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate)1,500 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)100 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)125 mcg (5,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)15 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)135 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)5 mg
- riboflavin (as riboflavin and 60% riboflavin-5-phosphate (activated B2))5 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide)20 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 76% pyridoxal-5-phosphate (activated B6))10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)1,000 mcg
- biotin300 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)50 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)20 mg
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion®)100 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)25 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)150 mcg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) (TRAACS®)150 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate)15 mg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)45 mcg
- mixed tocopherols20 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
- zeaxanthin500 mcg
- eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root)125 mg
- (standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides)
- reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) extract (fruiting body)75 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Albion® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.