Q-Gel® (Hydrosoluble™ CoQ10) 100 mg 60's
- Solubilized, natural, trans-isomer, fermented CoQ10
- Promotes optimal CoQ10 absorption
- Best when taken with a meal
Q-Gel combines Hydrosoluble CoQ10 with Vitamin E to help enhance CoQ10 absorption and solubility.
CoQ10 is a core component of cellular energy production and respiration, shuttling electrons down the electron transport chain to produce the key energy-rich molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP). As such, it provides energy support to the cells of the body, and is especially supportive of tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the heart muscle. It also acts as an antioxidant, providing cellular protection from free radicals.
Q-Gel® 100 (Hydrosoluble™ CoQ10)
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 22) softgel capsule contains:
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)100 mg
- coenzyme Q10100 mg
- other ingredients: gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, purifed water, annato seed extract in sunflower oil (natural color) in a patented Bio Solv® base (polysorbate 80, hydroxylated soy lecithin, medium chain triglycerides)
- Q-Gel® and Bio Solv® are registered trademarks of Tishcon Corp.
- Hydrosoluble™ is a trademark of Tishcon Corp. Manufactured under one or more of the following U.S. Patents: 6,056,971; 6,300,377; and 6,740,338.
- Contains soy
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with a meal.