Resveratrol VESIsorb® 90's
- Supports cellular and cardiovascular health
- Promotes enhanced absorption
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Resveratrol VESIsorb® is designed to help enhance resveratrol absorption with the ability to easily dissolve. Resveratrol VESIsorb® helps support cellular function, cardiovascular and neurocognitive health as well as antioxidant defenses.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- In a dissolution study, resveratrol with the VESIsorb® delivery system demonstrated 100% dissolution, the ability to dissolve readily in an aqueous environment for absorption, compared to less than 1% for powder
- Research suggests resveratrol offers support for cellular function, cardiovascular and neurocognitive health, and antioxidant defenses
- In a recent 30-day randomized double-blind crossover trial, 150 mg resVida® resveratrol supported cardiometabolic health. Resveratrol supplementation promoted AMPK, SIRT1 and PGC-1α activity, indicating support for mitochondrial function, as well as healthy blood flow, adipose tissue lipolysis, and hepatic lipid content
- Each capsule offers 50 mg of enhanced-absorption resveratrol as the highly pure 99% trans-resveratrol resVida®
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 0) Caplique® Capsules contain:
- resVida® resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol)100 mg
- other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, vegetarian Caplique® Capsule (cellulose, water), polyglycerol fatty acid esters, silica
- Caplique® is a registered trademark used with permission.
- A Pure Encapsulations® Caplique® capsule is a liquid-filled, two piece capsule sealed with a band. Contents may appear cloudy or thick and may settle or separate.
- resVida® is a trademark of DSM.
- VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of Source One Global Partners.
- 2 Caplique® Capsules daily, with or between meals.