Saw Palmetto Plus
- Supports prostate health
- Helps maintain healthy prostate function
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Saw Palmetto Plus is a combination of extracts that supports optimal prostate gland health and function. Saw Palmetto Plus supports healthy enzyme activity and maintains healthy hormone metabolism in prostate cells.
Saw palmetto has been used safely for decades to support proper prostate and urinary function. Its primary mode of action involves maintaining healthy testosterone metabolism. In a recently published JAMA meta-analysis involving 18 randomized controlled trials and almost 3,000 men, saw palmetto promoted healthy urinary flow. Pygeum africanum may maintain healthy prostaglandin and prolactin metabolism in the prostate. Pumpkin seed oil provides essential fatty acids and zinc, important for prostate health. Nettle root, also known as stinging nettles or Urtica dioica, has indicated the ability to support healthy enzyme activity and maintain healthy hormone metabolism in prostate cells. In a multicenter study examining the effect of nettle root extract in over 5,000 individuals, the extract supported prostate health in the majority of subjects.
Saw Palmetto Plus
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 14) softgel capsules contain:
- total fat2 g
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)13 mg
- saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract (fruit)320 mg
- (standardized to contain 85% total fatty acids)
- pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) oil (seed) (fresh pressed)640 mg
- pygeum (Pygeum africanum) extract (bark)40 mg
- nettle (Urtica dioica) extract (root)400 mg
- other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), beeswax, sunflower lecithin
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.