Sereniten Plus 45's
- Offers support for occasional stress with a blend of Lactium®, L-theanine and vitamin D
- Targets multiple actions on the HPA-axis with the clinically studied milk-based peptide Lactium® to promote relaxation, positive mood and other stress-related effects, including healthy digestion, sleep, and cardiovascular and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy immune support during occasional stress with L-theanine and vitamin D
Lactium® is a unique, clinically researched bioactive casein decapeptide (a polypeptide 10-chain amino acid alpha-1 sequence) developed to target stress-related symptoms. In one 30-day study, subjects supplemented with 150 mg Lactium® daily reported statistically significant support for multiple stress-related effects, including digestion, mood, relaxation, sleep, and cardiovascular and cognitive function. In studies where individuals or animals were exposed to mild stressors, supplementation helped moderate healthy heart rate and blood flow, as well as plasma cortisol. Cortisol is released by the adrenal glands during acute and chronic stress. In another study, Lactium® promoted the onset of sleep and healthy sleep quality. Healthy sleep quality has been associated with cognitive function and working memory. Sleep also has been tied to metabolic health, including mitochondrial function, visceral fat deposition, alterations in gut barrier function, and changes in gut microbiota. Several studies have shown l-theanine to enhance alpha wave production in the occipital and parietal regions of the brain, helping calm the sympathetic nervous system for a relaxing effect without drowsiness. l-Theanine also helps maintain healthy IgA levels, suggesting support for immune health during occasional stress. Preclinical research suggests that vitamin D plays a role in promoting healthy immune and cardiometabolic biomarkers, and may support normal cortisol production within abdominal adipocytes at the cellular level. Vitamin D may be particularly important for individuals with certain genetic variations.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)2.5 mcg (100 IU)
- Lactium® casein decapeptide (milk)175 mg
- l-theanine50 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), silica
- Lactium® is a registered trademark used under license.
- Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International Inc.
- Contains milk
- 1 capsule daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.