- Supports healthy bones
- Promotes healthy osteoclast activity
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Strontium promotes osteoblast activity while maintaining healthy osteoclast activity to support healthy bones. Strontium may help vertebrae integrity and composition.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
The trace mineral strontium supports healthy osteoblast differentiation, osteoblast collagen formation and balanced osteoclast activity, maintaining bone tensile strength. In two separate clinical trials involving a total of more than 2,000 women, strontium supplementation supported healthy vertebrae integrity and composition. In a preliminary analysis of a three-year placebo-controlled, double-blind study of 5,091 postmenopausal women, strontium supplementation promoted healthy hip bones. Since strontium is absorbed using calcium transport mechanisms, strontium supplements should not be taken at the same time as calcium supplements or calcium containing foods. While supplementing with strontium, adequate calcium intake should be maintained.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- strontium (as strontium citrate)227 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals, away from calcium containing foods or supplements.