Synergy K - IMPROVED
- Supports bone and blood vessel health
- Promote bone mineralization
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Synergy K is a blend of vitamin K1, K2 and D3 to help promotes healthy calcium utilization in order to maintain healthy bones and blood vessel function. Synergy K specifically helps support bone formation as well as healthy calcium metabolism in vascular tissue to support vascular elasticity.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Provides a blend of vitamin K1, vitamin K2 (MK-4), vitamin K2 (MK-7), and vitamin D to support healthy calcium utilization. Recent studies indicate that vitamin D potentiates the activity of MGP and that the combination of vitamin K and D provides synergistic support for blood vessel function and bone health.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 2) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)500 mcg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4)1,000 mcg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)45 mcg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. This product is containdicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking a blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.