Trace Minerals 60's
- Supports cellular health
- Promotes enhanced nutrient metabolism
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Trace Minerals is a blend of essential minerals to support nutrient metabolism and cellular function throughout the body. Trace Minerals help enhance cellular energy production and the synthesis of hormones, neurotransmitters and DNA.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Trace Minerals contains essential minerals to support nutrient metabolism and cellular function throughout the body. These minerals are important enzyme cofactors for numerous processes, including cellular energy production and the synthesis of hormones, neurotransmitters and DNA. This formula provides trace minerals in a balanced combination, without macrominerals, to promote optimal bioavailability.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)15 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)70 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate)2 mg
- chromium (as chromium picolinate)200 mcg
- molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)100 mcg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)250 mcg
- silica (from bamboo)10 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion laboratories, Inc.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.