Ubiquinol-QH 50 mg 60's
- Supports the immune system and cellular energy
- Strong antioxidant protection
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Ubiquinol-QH is an antioxidant that is especially important for older individuals or individuals who may be experiencing greater levels of oxidative or physical stress. This antioxidant is best known to support cardiovascular health as well as promote cellular energy.
Ubiquinol-QH 50 mg
- Amount Per Serving
- Each (size 10) softgel capsule contains:
- Kaneka Ubiquinol™ (active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10)50 mg
- Other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), ascorbyl palmitate, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, annatto extract in sunflower oil
- Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
- The use of ascorbyl palmitate in the formulation is covered by U.S. Patent 6,740,338.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.