Ubiquinol VESIsorb® 60's
- Promotes enhanced absorption of ubiquinol
- Clinically studied for peak absorption of CoQ10
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Ubiquinol VESIsorb® offers enhanced absorption of ubiquinol, a form of CoQ10. Ubiquinol has been shown in clinical studies to be the preferred form of CoQ10 in individuals experiencing increased oxidative stress.
- Amount Per Serving
- each Softgel capsule contains:
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 7 mg
- Kaneka Ubiquinol™ (active antioxidant form of CoQ10) 100 mg
- other ingredients: gelatin (capsule), medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, polyglycerol fatty acid esters, glycerin and caramel color
- VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of Source One Global Partners.
- Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.