Vitamin D3 liquid 22.5 ml
- Supports healthy bone composition
- Promotes cellular support for breast and prostate tissue
- Provides 1,000 IU per drop, an ideal daily amount
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
Vitamin D3 liquid naturally supports calcium absorption and retention within bones to promote optimal bone health. Vitamin D3 also supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Now with new child-proof cap for improved safety
- New delivery system; allows for more reliable dosing and ease of use
- New improved packaging; each bottle of Vitamin D3 liquid now offered in a convenient, small box
- Improved taste
Vitamin D3 liquid
- Amount Per Serving
- one drop contains:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides
- CAUTION: Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. This product is not intended for infants. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 10 mcg (400 IU) per day. This product provides 25 mcg (1,000 IU) per drop.
- It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication,consult your health professional before use.
- servings per container: approximately 750
serving size: 1 drop (approximately 0.03 ml)
- 1–7 drops daily, with a meal, or as directed by your health professional.